Mid IR supercontinuum laser technology for infrared countermeasures and other applications
Since 2009, Le Verre Fluoré has developed a range of mid IR supercontinuum laser solutions.
Since 2017, Electro-MIR 4100 and 4800 are the commercial supercontinuum sources born from Le Verre Fluoré over 40 years’ experience in Fluoride fibers and LEUKOS‘ over 10 years’ experience in the field of supercontinuum laser.
Discover their features, specifications and applications below.
- High brightness single-mode IR beam
- Outstanding wavelength coverage
- Wavelength coverage: 700-4100nm (Electro MIR 4100) / 1000-4800nm (Electro MIR 4800)
- Typical output power: >1W / > 500mW
- Beam quality: TEM00 Gaussian beam
- Repetition rate: 250 kHz
- Output coupling: FC/APC connector
- Infrared spectrometry
- Infrared countermeasures
- Spectral fingerprinting
- Hyperspectral imaging
- Research and development
- Your application
To see all our products in LVF Catalog: