Discover our range of fluoride glass fibers
Le Verre Fluoré designs and manufactures many types of fluoride glass fibers and cables, in both standard and custom variants. Our range includes ZrF4 (zirconium fluoride) glass fibers, InF3 (indium fluoride) glass fibers and AlF3 (aluminum fluoride) glass fibers.
- Multimode fibers, from 70/140 µm to 600/700 µm
- Single mode fibers
- Double clad fibers
- Polarization-maintaining fluoride glass fibers
- Special core fibers (hexagonal, octagonal, on-demand geometry)
- Rare earth doped fibers (concentration up to 10%)
For each type of fluoride glass fiber, we also manufacture fiber optic patch cables:
- Connectors: FC/PC, FC/APC, SMA Diamond
- Protections: Kevlar and flexible stainless steel (length up to 50m)
Find out more about our three main fluoride fiber families:
ZrF4 (zirconium fluoride) glass fibers, InF3 (indium fluoride) glass fibers and AlF3 (aluminum fluoride) glass fibers.
Click on spectra for more information
To see all our products in LVF Catalog: